Cleaning Your Stainmaster Carpet
Stainmaster is a carpet brand known for its durability, stain-resistance and minimum maintenance requirements.
Designed to look and feel good for years, without the need for excessive care, Stainmaster carpet cleaning is easy.
Although Stainmaster carpets are designed and recognized for their low maintenance, your carpet will last even longer and continue looking brand new with just a small amount of regular care and upkeep.
Tips for Routine Carpet Care and Stainmaster Carpet Cleaning
- At a minimum, vacuum your carpet weekly to remove dry soil particles that can dull carpet fibers and cause matting.
- Place glides under heavy furniture to avoid crushing carpet fibers.
- Close blinds or shades when you won’t be home for long periods to avoid long hours of direct sunlight on your carpet, which will cause the color to fade.
Stainmaster Carpet Stain Removal
Stains happen as a result of day-to-day living and can’t be completely avoided. Read your Stainmaster carpet stain removal guide to learn the best ways to handle various types of stains. Here are some general recommendations for cleaning Stainmaster carpet when stains occur:
- Clean spills promptly, if possible. If immediate cleaning isn’t possible, most stains can be removed after 24 hours.
- For dirt, vacuum up as much as possible before applying a cleaning solution. For liquid stains, such as wine, soak up and blot excess moisture with a clean white cloth, working from the outer edge toward the middle of the stain.
- Clean the stain using mild dishwashing detergent and warm water.
- Leave cleaning solution on for at least 5 minutes before removing with cold water.
Stainmaster carpet cleaning is simple and doesn’t require much extra effort. With just a bit of regular maintenance and following proper stain removal guidelines, your carpet will continue looking beautiful for years.
To discuss Stainmaster carpet cleaning recommendations or get a free consultation on new carpet, contact ProSand today.